Neric-Club.Com
  สารบัญเว็บไซต์
  ทรัพยากรคลับ
  พิพิธภัณฑ์หุ่นกระดาษ
  เปิดประตูสู่อาเซียน@
  พันธกิจขยายผล
  ชุมชนคนสร้างสื่อ
  ห้องภาพ/ห้องเพลง
  คลีนิคสุขภาพ
  บริหารจิต
  ห้องข่าว
  ตลาดวิชา
   นิตยสารออนไลน์
  วรรณกรรมเพื่อเยาวชน
  ลมหายใจของใบไม้
  เรื่องสั้นปันเหงา
  อังกฤษท่องเที่ยว
  อนุรักษ์ไทย
  ศิลปวัฒนธรรมไทย
  ต้นไม้ใบหญ้า
  สายลม แสงแดด
  เตือนภัย
  ห้องทดลอง
  วิถีไทยออนไลน์
   มุมเบ็ดเตล็ด
  เพลงหวานวันวาน
  คอมพิวเตอร์
  ความงาม
  รักคนรักโลก
  วิถีพอเพียง
  สัตว์เลี้ยง
  ถนนดนตรี
  ตามใจไปค้นฝัน
  วิถีไทยออนไลน์
 
 
 

'องค์ความรู้ในโลกนี้มีมากมาย
เหมือนใบไม้ในป่าใหญ่
มนุษย์เราเรียนรู้ได้
แค่ใบไม้หนึ่งกำมือของตนเอง
ผู้ใดเผยแผ่ความรู้
อันเป็นวิทยาทานแก่ผู้อื่น
นั่นคือกุศลอันใหญ่ยิ่ง'
 
องค์พระสัมมาสัมพุทธเจ้า

สวนขวัญตะวันหวาน



สถิติผู้เยี่ยมชมเวปไซต์
12129155  

อังกฤษท่องเที่ยว

Saint Josep Church, Ayutthaya

Saint Josep Church
In 1512, the first Europeans, the Portuguese, arrived in Ayutthaya. Having captured Malacca and subsequently discovered that Ayutthaya claimed suzerainty, the Portuguese decided to forestall future conflict by establishing relations with the Ayutthaya king, Ramathibodi II. In 1516, they signed a treaty whereby in exchange for firearms and weapons, they could reside, trade and practice their religion in Thai territory.
Portuguese village, erected on the west bank of Chao Phraya River, at the south of Ayutthaya province. Once in the reign of King Chai Raja (1534-1546 A.D.), Portuguese people came into Siam and joined in the war with Thais. Because of Thais' victory, Portuguese then was pleased by the King at that time and was given the land for being the residence.


หน้าที่ :: 43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53  


Copyright © 2012 Neric-Club.Com All Rights Reserved